assistance is provided through a no interest, forgivable HomeSafe Georgia loan.
The application is available online at www.HomeSafeGeorgia.com or by request.
There is no cost to apply and no closing costs if you are approved. An application date is established when we
have received your signed (no electronic signatures) HomeSafe Georgia
application package in our office. It is
important that your application is complete and accurate and that all required supporting
documentation is included. The HomeSafe
Georgia application is good for the life of the program. If your application is withdrawn or denied
and reopened at a later date, a new application date will be established. The applicant must meet eligibility
requirements based on the most recent application date.
Applicant and property eligibility requirements for all programs are listed below. Select the program you are interested in for additional eligibility requirements and information:
· Mortgage Payment Assistance for unemployment and underemployment hardships that began in the last 36 months
· Reinstatement Assistance for military, medical, and death hardships that began in the last 36 months that caused mortgage delinquency
· Recast and Modification Assistance for hardships that began in the last 36 months that resulted in a permanent reduction of income
· Applicant Requirements (must meet all requirements listed here plus requirements specific to program)
· Property Requirements (must
meet all requirements listed here plus requirements specific to program)
underwriting criteria apply.